I have been teaching middle school at St. Patrick School for 34 years. Teaching is my passion, and there is always something new to learn. I look forward to using more technology with my students to motivate and to enhance learning. I teach language arts and social studies - ancient civilizations and world history. I look forward to collaborating with other professionals who are excited about the prospect of moving further into the digital age by using more technology to help meet the standards.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Patricia Korman
I have been teaching middle school at St. Patrick School for 34 years. Teaching is my passion, and there is always something new to learn. I look forward to using more technology with my students to motivate and to enhance learning. I teach language arts and social studies - ancient civilizations and world history. I look forward to collaborating with other professionals who are excited about the prospect of moving further into the digital age by using more technology to help meet the standards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Pat! I think of you often and hope you are well. If you’d like to keep in touch, my email is: dcesolini@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteWith Affection, Denise (Pinheiro) Cesolini
Hi pat. It's your cousin, maria Fiorentino.
ReplyDelete